Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Blogger


I have finally decided to start a blog. It just seems like the easiest way for everyone to keep up with us. This has been a busy month. K and I went to St Louis with Missy and A. We ate at Chucky E Cheese, had our first nights stay in a hotel, and went to The Magic House. This month was also J's 9th Bday party. It was a skateing party and we had soooo much fun. K's first time on wheels! Finally, we made a trip to Paducah to get a special gift from Paw Paw and go back to Chuck E Cheese with Meme.
Driving to St Louis

K and A love Chucke E Cheese

The girls exchanged Christmas gifts. This was K's first night in a hotel!





This is K realing in her first fish.



First time on scates at J's 9th Bday party.


Happy Birthday!!!


K and Paw Paw.

Paw Paw made a nice toy box for her.





2 comments:

  1. So glad you "caved in" and got a blog! It is so much easier than repeating the same story over and over to everyone and much better than having to filter through all the facebook mumbojumbo.
    You need to add a "follow me" button.
    Kinley is getting so big and is as cute as ever! We miss you all bunches and pray the best for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Looks like you have blog lists going. i think you might be on the new interface (I use the old one still - I think it is much easier to find what you need on the old one - the new one has alot of "fishing around" in it. So, after some fishing in the new interface - If you go to the little cog-wheel - you will find blogger help there - I just still cant' find the videos on the new interface yet.

    ReplyDelete